[Dixielandjazz] JAZZ GOES TO COLLEGE - REDUX

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 07:48:08 PST 2004

Here is a copy of my "Thank You" email to the student who booked us at the
University of Pennsylvania and his reply. The "problem" with another party
he mentions is one this summer at the Frat house on campus where a student
fell out of a window and was injured. So their "on campus" parties were
suspended for a year. "Matt", to whom we both refer, is the president of the
fraternity.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone