[Dixielandjazz] Cakewalk Home Studio

Bill Biffle bbiffle at brgcc.com
Mon Nov 22 17:36:16 PST 2004

Any Cakewalk 2002 Home Studio users out there?  I'm just getting started and
would like some he'p!

Have my band recorded on a minidisc and have figgered out how to get the
data into HS, but not much else.

Bill Biffle

"I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I
also keep handy." -- W. C. Fields