[Dixielandjazz] European hot jazz

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 11 20:02:24 PST 2004

Folks--
     My buddy Jeff Van Horn here in Austin just came back from
Germany, where he went for his son's wedding.  Jeff loves dixieland
(Bob Crosby especially) and is past-president of the Austin
Traditional Jazz Society.  He also lives across the street from me,
which is convenient when we want to listen to music or when he needs
a patsy in a pool game (in which my window of competence is between
2.5 and 4.7 beers).
     Here's his message to me about going to a Chris Barber concert.

     Dan

c: Jeff