[Dixielandjazz] Beads & Bikinis

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 10:28:58 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/22/04 8:53:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> We figure if girls/ladies can throw room keys and panties to Las Vegas
> performers like Tom Jones etc., why not do the reverse? And since it is all
> about the audience, WHY NOT INDEED?

Absolutely Correct:

Here is another company that has some even cheaper by the gross. $5.95

They too have many different shapes sizes and styles, and about anything else
you can want for special occasions, holidays, Red White & Blue stuff of all
kinds for 4th of July Gigs etc.

Oriental Trading Company Inc.
www.orientaltrading.com

1-800-526-9300 telephone toll free.

They too will be happy to send you a catalog.

Have some of the fun guys.

Tom Wiggins