[Dixielandjazz] Re: Teddy Buckner

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 16:59:00 PST 2004

Speaking of Teddy Buckner, I just found his CD (album when he cut it) "A Salute To Louis Armstrong" on ITunes. It is a great album. I added it to the playlist on Dixieland Gumbo.

David Livingston

DIXIELAND GUMBO -- Internet Radio

Today's hot bands playing OKOM!

http://www.dixielandgumbo.com/

If you are interested in getting airplay for your traditional Jazz recordings, contact me at snargi at dixielandgumbo.com

(please include the word DIXIELAND in subject so I don't delete the message.)