[Dixielandjazz] Face to Face in Teignmouth

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 08:41:30 PST 2004

I don't suppose anyone from the list will be at the Teignmouth Jazz
Festival, Devon (UK)but just in case...... Roy Hubbard's last gig with
Zenith Hot Stompers will be on Sat afternoon at the London Hotel and Tony
Davis and I have a gig at the Oystercatcher in the evening.  We'll be
listening to the Gresty/White band at the London Hotel on Friday evening ...
so that's the best chance of a face to face if any of you lurkers are going
to be there,

Shall be sorry not to be in San Diego this year but who needs all that heat?
Teignmouth makes a nice cool alternative to SD and is a festival for the off
peak travellers to bear in mind, especially if they appreciate listening to
some modern jazz too.

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire