[Dixielandjazz] Re: Sud Buster's Dream?

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:36:44 PST 2004

By the way, Tiny Parham also wrote "Washboard Wiggles" which is (to my mind)
and even gooder washboard tune.  Also, one can hardly listen to Sod Buster's
Dream without Washboard Wiggles being evoked. I think they're the same tune
only one is upside down. Other than that they sound pretty much alike to me.

In any case, Tiny, I love you!!!

Cheers,

Bill "Thimbles" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com