[Dixielandjazz] Gold Coast Jazz Band and Little Switzerland in Sonoma

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Fri Nov 12 17:15:27 PST 2004

(I am passing on this news and change of date from Phil Stiers, Leader
of the Gold Coast Jazz Band -- Bob Shoring)

Hi, all you Jazz Fans,

Gold Coast J.B will be performing at Little Switzerland on
Sat. 11-20-04.  7 PM to 10 PM. This is a change from our usual last Sat.
of the Month.

Little Switzerland is located in Sonoma CA. at 401 Grove St. (at the
corner of Riverside and Grove St.)

As usual, great music, food and dance floor.

Come join us for a fun evening.

Stay tuned for next years schedule coming soon.

Gold Coast has a new CD out.  For inquiry's e-mail us at
pstiers at vom.com

For reservations and other info. PH. 707-938-9990

See you there.

Phil, Jan and the  Gold Coast Gang.

pstiers at vom.com