[Dixielandjazz] Re: Spargo - Sbarbaro

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 12:35:39 PST 2004

"Tito Martino" <tmartino at terra.com.br>wrote:

> Barbone:
> just for the record, Tony Spargo's family name is SBARBARO. Capisce?!
>
> Martino
> "iffa you don'ta letta me play I will send Guido"

I know, I know, I apologize for the typo. I have the same trouble with Pee
Wee Irwin/Erwin, Bob Wilbur/Wilber, Wilber/Wilbur DeParis as well as a whole
bunch of other folks including my former neighbor and mentor Hank
D'Amico/d'Amico. Never did fully conquer my spelling deficiencies and I'm
too old to worry about it now.

Too much improvising and not enough attention to the written notes. Either
way, though you're only a half step away from the right one. :-) VBG

Guido? He is our band manager.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone