[Dixielandjazz] Seeking composer info...

Dave at Creolejazz.com dave at creolejazz.com
Tue Nov 9 05:09:43 PST 2004

Greetings, all. It seems the great-niece of Jack Palmer who co-wrote "I
Found a New Baby" and "Everybody Loves My Baby" with Spencer Williams in
1924 lives here and has been coming in to hear our group during our regular
gig every Monday night. I've done a little research but wondered if anyone
knew some details about Jack Palmer. I'd love to find a photo of him, for
instance. Also, what was his race? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band
Dave Gravatt