[Dixielandjazz] New 'Frosty' CD + Nov/Dec Calendar

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Nov 5 23:29:42 PST 2004

Listmates,

Below is a copy of an e-mail I received from Michael Kollwitz.

Michael is a remarkable player of a very unique instrument, the Chapman
Stick.  He recently performed the opening set at the Sacramento Traditional
Jazz Society and wowed the audience.

Check out his web site.

--Bob ringwald
Placerville, CA USA