[Dixielandjazz] Re: Shine & That's Why They Call Me Shine

Mark Bauer jazz_trombone at axint.net
Tue Nov 2 05:12:28 PST 2004

LOL....I can guarantee you it wasn't meant for plumbers. Many of these
jazz & blues tunes of this period and earlier had strong sexual
references. "Come on and shine the pipe" means...well I think you can
figure it out.

MB

--
"The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being
said."