[Dixielandjazz] re Uniforms

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Wed May 26 12:06:11 PDT 2004

Just to set the record straight, it was not my band - Dave Cotter of
the Midnight Rose band is the founder and leader of the B Natural Jazz
Band and there have been quite a few musicians, male and female, who
have participated in the group over the years.

(BTW, the hit tune of every performance is the "Bare Buns Boogie!" -
the Blue Street JB of Fresno has recorded a version on their CD "It's
Our Turn To Dance." )

Dave Richoux