[Dixielandjazz] DJML Bloody Mary Party

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed May 26 11:49:23 PDT 2004

OK,

All set, Friday 10:00 - 11:00 AM May 28, Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, DJML Face
To Face or Bloody Mary Party at the Delta King Riverboat in Old Sacramento.

This is the largest get together of DJML members in the world.  Don't miss
it.

The parade will start at approximately 11:30 in Old Sac so you'll just be a
couple of blocks away from being able to watch the parade after the BMP.

The music then starts in about 40 venues all over Sacramento at 1:00 PM.
I'll be at the Riverfront Refuge in Old Sacramento with the Fulton Street
Jazz Band.

At 10:00 PM Fri night I'll be with the "Almost World Famous Boondockers" at
the Pizza Tent @ Cal Expo & again with them in Old Sac Sunday night @ 10:00
PM at the Firehouse Lot.  Hope to see lots of you there.

BTW- several of the Boondockers are DJML members, Art Terry, Ralph Thompson,
Bill Gunter, Joe Hopkins & yours truly.

See you all there.

Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band