[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jubilee DJML F2F

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed May 26 01:05:30 PDT 2004

Hi Gang,

Been really busy & haven't been able to touch bases with the manager of the
Delta Kin.  However, I expect to talk to him some time today, Wed.

In the meantime, the DJML Face to Face, Bloody Mary Party, is expected to be
at the same place as it was last year, The Delta King River Boat in Old
Sacramento, 10:00 AM in the Paddle Wheel Bar, I believe it is called, the
bar up stairs & forward.

See you all there.

Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band