[Dixielandjazz] If I Had A Million Dollars

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 24 10:31:40 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Does anyone have a lead sheet for the above title? It was written by Johnny
Mercer in 1934, another request from a patron which could be a beauty to
play. I have a tape of it by Sweet Substitute, an English band from the
eighties. So may be John Birchall (sax player from Chester) can oblige again
for me.

PS the broadband connection is a revelation to use I can highly recommend it
to every one.

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net