[Dixielandjazz] Pistol Packin' Mama trivia

Bonnie Otto bonnie at hopdog.com
Tue May 18 13:48:33 PDT 2004

I know Pistol Packin' Mama isn't exactly OKOM, but I'm looking for any
trivia you intelligent, good-looking folks may have regarding the tune.

BTW, thanks to all who sent me the verse to "I'll be Seeing You". For
those of you who haven't heard it, it's written in the parallel minor
and is harmonically interesting - much more interesting than the
chorus. ( I think that a good 75% of verses are much more interesting
that the chorus).
--
Bonnie Otto - musical director, arranger and peeping tom (tomisita?)
http://www.sisterswing.com