[Dixielandjazz] Bob Barnard

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Tue May 18 03:34:17 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Could someone let me know how I can contact Bob Barnard? I wrote him an
email about two months ago, no answer. (He replied from that email address
two years ago, I believe but his web site hasn't been updated for a long
time so I think, he is not much on-line.) A phone number would do, too.
Thanks,

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/