[Dixielandjazz] Responses: NERO 6 PLUG-INS

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Wed May 12 19:04:47 PDT 2004

Guys -- Thanks for the great responses to my impassioned request for help
with enabling the "enhancement" plug-ins that are supposedly in the program.
I'll print out your suggestions and try them and get back to you, one and
all, after some trial and error.

Thanks for the phone numbers, too, for conversations about it.

I realize that "enhancement" is not a good description of the program
capabilities as I've used Microsoft Plus and Easy CD Creator -- which do
declicking and hiss and scratch reduction -- but I have this Nero 6 sitting
here glaring at me and promising me the cleanest and purest -- so I want to
try it.  After all, I paid for it.

Later, gates

Bob Newman    (Clarinet  emeritus, Fulton Street Jazz Band)