[Dixielandjazz] NERO 6 PLUG-INS

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed May 12 16:03:07 PDT 2004

And please reply on-line for other folks' benefit.
--Sheik

At 10:56 AM 5/12/2004 -0700, Robert Newman wrote:
>Anybody out there in Radioland familiar with the Nero 6 Enhancement
>Plug-ins?   What I haven't figured out is how you apply them to an existing
>file and then burn with the enhancements applied.
>
>I'm missing the command or setup instructions that finally allow you to say,
>"Burn, Baby, Burn."    I have printed out the complete tutorial and it's
>missing that last unimportant item.   How do I get from here to there?
>
>Sure would appreciate a conversation with you, wherever you are.

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org