[Dixielandjazz] NERO 6 PLUG-INS

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Wed May 12 11:56:46 PDT 2004

Anybody out there in Radioland familiar with the Nero 6 Enhancement
Plug-ins?   What I haven't figured out is how you apply them to an existing
file and then burn with the enhancements applied.

I'm missing the command or setup instructions that finally allow you to say,
"Burn, Baby, Burn."    I have printed out the complete tutorial and it's
missing that last unimportant item.   How do I get from here to there?

Sure would appreciate a conversation with you, wherever you are.

Bob Newman