[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in France or Northern Italy?

Beth V bethv at portafortuna.com
Tue May 11 09:21:40 PDT 2004

Hi all of you on The Continent. Do you know of any place to hear OKOM in the Bordeaux / Provence areas of France next week or the Lakes/Alps area of Italy/Switzerland the following week? I'd even stop in Milano if the Milano Hot Jazz Orchestra were playing there!

I know I'm missing a great lineup at Sacramento over Memorial Day weekend, and I would love to have attended the F2F there and meet some of you, but I'll have to be content instead with 15 days in Europe so I'm hoping to at least find somewhere to hear some good music. :-)

Merci e(t) Grazie,
Beth