[Dixielandjazz] Detroit and Ann Arbor Haps

Tom Saunders tcornet at webtv.net
Tue May 11 11:52:29 PDT 2004

Greetings:
So that none of you think that I let Will Conelly down, we handled the
whole thing on the phone. By the time you read this he will be old
buddies with Paul Keller, who knows everything there is to know about
jazz in Ann Arbor.
However, there are some important details that you should know about the
information you were given on Marges Bar. Everything is correct except
we are never there during hockey playoffs. It's a hockey bar and I hate
to think what would happen to the musicians if we tried to play during a
Detroit Red Wing playoff game.
We'll be back on June 10th!
Cheers,
Tom Saunders