[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Tue May 11 13:34:23 PDT 2004

There can not be a free drink served on the bandstand at any festival in
California. It is not under the control of the festivals but the ABC
(Alcoholic Beverage Control) a government bureau.
Bob Finch

Hee, hee!  Glad I live & work in Spain!     :>

Surely, you can have bottled water?

By the way, we get dressing room catering.....sandwiches, drinks, basket of
fruit, etc., at our concerts.  It is part of our "rider", which specifies
sound equipment & backline needed.  (The rock & rollers do it, so why not us
guys?)

Jim