[Dixielandjazz] Anything going on in Ann Arbor?

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon May 10 17:29:53 PDT 2004

The Firefly was mentioned and a good choice. Tommy Suanders plays alternate
Thursdays at a place in the Detroit Metro Area -- can't recall the name, but
a gal's name on the marquee. Was also some jazz over the river in Windsor.
John Anderson led a band there and a Brit trumpet player also led a band in
the area -- usually the Canadian Legion Club...ask when you get in town,
most of the guys will know. I am 240 miles away and sort of out of the
Dee-Troit loop these days. Firefly for sure.
Don Ingle