[Dixielandjazz] Re: Cleaning 78s

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Sun May 9 12:52:05 PDT 2004

The name is still around but for a range of CD and DVD cleaners. For my LPs I
still have my Discwasher velvet brush and 8oz. of cleaning/anti-static fluid.
Here is a similar system you can buy today:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006I5UH/103-7517851-1795044?v
=glance

Just be sure to use the brush in a circular (or semi-circuar) motion, wiping
parallel to the grooves.
Arnie

In a message dated 5/9/2004 10:11:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,