[Dixielandjazz] Re: River Boat Five (On a Swinging Date)

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu May 6 11:11:29 PDT 2004

Dave and DJML--
     Yea, verily, for (or perhaps, five) sooth. Here are the songs on
_The River Boat Five on a Swinging Date_ (Mercury MG 20509, c. 1959):
     A1: "Sweethearts on Parade"
      2: "I've Found a New Baby"
      3: "Chloe (Song of the Swamp)"
      4: "Lover"
      5: "Oh Baby"
      6: "Girl Friend"
     B1: "Sweet Georgia Brown"
      2: "Cherry"
      3: "If You Knew Susie (Like I Know Susie)"
      4: "My Melancholy Baby"
      5: "Margie"
      6: "Estrallita (Little Star)" (_sic_)
           (Isn't it spelled 'estrellita'?)

     Dan

--
**  Dan Augustine     Austin, Texas    ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu   **
**    "We believe in musical evolution, not revolution.  There are    **