[Dixielandjazz] Boll Weevils' new CD "You Gotta See Your Mama" (redux)

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun May 2 17:10:47 PDT 2004

     Never mind, i get it.  I didn't read the liner-notes all the way
through, just skipped to the last page, where it said the following
about Remington. Al Rose (whoever he is) was pretending all of the
Boll Weevils were reincarnations of far older New Orleans musicians
(i guess).

     Dan (go ahead, fool the poor tuba-player) Augustine