[Dixielandjazz] TAKING A BRAKE

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sat May 1 17:29:29 PDT 2004

Hi all. Just wanted to tell you that right now I am just so swamped with
things that I need to do, want to do and must do for the next few months I am
removing myself from all my mailings lists, etc., for the summer. I'll probably be
back in the fall when I have more time. I spend 4-5 hours a day on the
computer with all my support stuff and there are just to many other things that need
attending right now.

I will be at the San Clamenti J.F. in a few weeks and also plan to stay with
my mom at the Costa Mesa one in Aug. Hope to see you all there.

Anyone wishing to send me a private post please feel free to do so at any
time. JBruno868 at aol.dom.

Hugs

Judie