[Dixielandjazz] Some of you may find this useful

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 02:23:21 PST 2004

FILM MUSIC NETWORK ANNOUNCES FILMMUSICJOBS.COM
New Website Features Current Film & TV Music Industry Jobs for
Composers, Songwriters, Bands and More

The Film Music Network announces the launch of www.FilmMusicJobs.com, a
new online web service with current industry job listings for composers,
songwriters, bands and more. Current job listing categories include:

* Film & TV Composers Needed for Film & TV Productions
* Songs / Music Needed to License for Film & TV Productions
* Assistantship and Internship Opportunities
* Music Supervisors Needed

The job listings, updated daily and open to members of the Film Music
Network, feature a wide variety of industry opportunities - most for
film and television projects seeking personnel immediately.

"FilmMusicJobs.com was designed as a quick way for our members and the
industry to see a comprehensive list of current job openings we provide
to our members. With daily updates and the ability for our members to
submit music directly to those seeking music, we're looking forward to
expanding our job services even more in the coming months," said
composer and Film Music Network founder Mark Northam.

The Film Music Network is a professional trade organization for the film
and television music industry with over 1,500 members, including
composers, songwriters, bands, music supervisors, music editors,
attorneys, agents and more. For complete information, visit
http://www.filmmusic.net

(c) 2004 Film Music Media Group, Inc.  All Rights Reserved
Film Music Channel - Industry Webcasts, News, Music and Information
http://www.filmmusicchannel.com
MusicForYourFilm.com - Music Resources for Filmmakers
http://www.musicforyourfilm.com
Film Music Magazine - The Professional Voice of Music for Film and
Television
http://www.filmmusicmag.com
Film Music Network - Bringing the Film Music Community Together
http://www.filmmusic.net
Film Music Institute - Education for the Digital Age
http://www.filmmusicinstitute.com
Film Music Store - Books, CDs, and Information for the Industry
http://store.yahoo.com/fmstore
Film Music Directory - Listings for Industry Professionals, Companies,
and More
http://www.filmmusicdirectory.com/pages
Film Music FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions About the Industry,
Contracts, Rates, and More
http://www.filmmusicmag.com/faq/