[Dixielandjazz] Logan Washboard Festival

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Mar 29 17:14:35 PST 2004

Unfortunately, I've got to go to a family wedding in Boston that weekend,
so I'll have to miss Logan. But I, too, have some pix from last year.
They're not artfully arranged on a web site, as are Chris's, but if
anyone's interested, drop me a note and I'll email them to you.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz