[Dixielandjazz] Fw: GOODDAY!!

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Mar 29 14:09:59 PST 2004

Not to dispute that  this was probably a classic Spam (or Scam,)  but
there is something that some doctors have termed a "Female Prostate
Gland" - just do a quick web search and you will find things like this:
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?
cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10668204&dopt=Abstract>
or http://www.doctorg.com/gspot-truth.htm
or http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/04/1033538770028.html

jazz Connection? "Masculine Women, Feminine Men"   performed by Merritt
Brunies and his Orch., Okey 40593

Dave Richoux