Fw: [Dixielandjazz] BMI

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 09:07:16 PST 2004

I got my $12 from ASCAP this year.  Of course I sent them $10 back for my
annual dues.  Wonder why my compositions don't seem to go very far towards
supporting my family.  Of course if I save up my ASCAP income for a couple
million years, it may be worth something.  Then again, there's the inflation
factor.  :-(   Dick B