[Dixielandjazz] Suffer the children (was: Stockton, Modesto, Sacramento Sunday J azz)

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Mon Mar 22 14:18:07 PST 2004

We are beginning to make similar efforts in Sacramento.

I applaud this.  We bemoan the attrition of our audience on one hand, and on
the other complain when young musicians are given an opportunity to improve
their performance chops.

Some of these young musicians have young friends (and nearly all have
parents!), who are not going to wander in to hear me!!

Well, maybe *me,* but not a lot of you old guys.

- Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man, etc...