[Dixielandjazz] Cash Reward Offered For Information

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Thu Mar 18 18:27:32 PST 2004

The following was posted recently on another list to which I belong. It is
quite genuine, I've checked out the URL but unfortunately was unable to ID
anything which would have swelled my bank account. The music is not OKOM but
more the "light orchestral" kinda thing which used to be played at tea
dances in the '30s and '40s.

Good luck.

John Farrell