[Dixielandjazz] Davison & Bix to Ringwald/Petters

Brian Towers towers at allstream.net
Sun Mar 14 12:18:58 PST 2004

Tom Saunders,
Thanks for sharing those very precious memories with us.  Wonderful stuff

For our British friends reading this,  I was lucky enough to have Tom
Saunders share our bandstand at a jazz festival, a year or two back. He
plays his horn with much of the heat, fire and drive of "Wild Bill" - with
his own individual personality and interpretation, of course.
Cheers,

Brian Towers (trombone)
Hot Five Jazzmakers
Toronto.