[Dixielandjazz] Website Justification

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 11 02:23:31 PST 2004

Tom,

I hear what you're saying but I'm a little more pragmatic than most, and don't dig the point of
much of the stuff on the DJML. I particularly dug an earlier response from someone about doctor's (in particular) that were working, by their definition as musicians accepting gigs.

The response, and perhaps you remember it was from a well known pro musician that signed off as :

Professional Musician
Semi Professional Doctor

I thought it poignant !

Regards,