[Dixielandjazz] Website Justification

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at hirelivemusic.com
Thu Mar 11 01:30:22 PST 2004

I have to chime in on this one.  I run several sites related to music and have witnessed a lot of traffic on most.  The key is to make the content dynamic and fresh.  Adding message boards and databased driven discographies and pictures give the site a fresh look and beckon the surfers to visit them often.  For a good example of this visit http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com and check out the discography and message board sections.

Mike
tuba/computer guru
http://www.HireBands.com
http://www.TheRealDukes.com