[Dixielandjazz]

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 22:35:26 PST 2004

It is more than likely just another hoax email guys, I just got one suposedly
from Islandnet saying that my email account had been abused and I would be
cut off for three days.

had a file attached to it and a password to open it which was a virus I am
sure. and was deleted by DJML as it was supposed to be, so don't panic, when you
see these kind of things just delete them and if you get one directly and not
from the DJML for God's sake don't download or open the file.

These things are no doubt invading all the isps around the world.

I am getting emails alledgedly from myself telling me they are from the
management team at my company address.   well I know better because I am the
management team.

want to test it, just cut the senders address and hit forward and paste their
same address back into the email.  It will come back undeliverable.  so you
can just delete it again and be done with it till it shows up again.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins