[Dixielandjazz] Creating websites

Jazzadvocate (Ron Gable) jazzadvocate at kbcom.net
Tue Mar 9 14:41:49 PST 2004

John, Rocky (and others):

If you don't want to go to the trouble, time or expense of a website, we can
offer you web presence without the hassle.  You can have a page on our
website for the low price of  $5 per year membership, which entitles you to
your own page to exploit your endeavors for an addition $10 per year; only
$15 and we do all the programming and publishing work.  Send us your text
and pictures by e-mail, you can even update it every month and we will do
the rest.

An example page:
http://www.jazzadvocate.com/Band%20page/New%20South%20Market%20Street.htm

We weren't able to really push this in the past but since Rosemary and I are
now both retired and our grandson is helping, I think we will be able to
keep up.  One thing to keep in mind, your page must be jazz related; this is
a lot of work and we are only willing to do so to help you promote jazz.

Thanks for supporting jazz,

Jazz Advocate & Writer
Ronald L Gable
211 S Main Street