[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Licks

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Fri Mar 5 14:59:09 PST 2004

My two cents:

Another clarinettist  to listen to is Tim Laughlin.  I just recently purchased
four of his CDs for the purpose of  listening and playing along. [ Bob Draga
is a giant of a player and difficult to emulate when you are new to jazz ].

Find Tim in the net by using google and searching "Tim Laughlin Jazz" and then
go from there.

Russ Guarino