Clarinetists for newbies [wa: [Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Licks

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Fri Mar 5 00:17:30 PST 2004

At 07:20 PM 3/4/2004 -0700, Bill Biffle wrote:
>I would suggest that he listen to Bob Draga and Kenny Davern a LOT!
>Bill Biffle, Leader & Trumpet

One of my favorites is Jim Snyder. To hear him, get whatever
Ralf Reynolds CDs and cassettes have him on them. Very entertaining player.
He was in DC for a while and I booked him regularly back in the 80s, went
to Florida and played at Disney with Ralf for some years. No idea what he's
doing now that Ralf's in CA.

--Sheik
--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org