Third Man theme [was [Dixielandjazz] Duplication

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Mar 4 08:35:59 PST 2004

At 09:36 PM 3/4/2004 +1100, Tom Wood wrote:
>About 30 years ago I went pub crawling in Vienna looking for and trying to
>fine the composer of the Harry Lime theme.

In case someone developes a manic urge to play "Third Man theme", I bought
the sheet music last fall. I remember when it was popular, had wanted to
include it in "Gig Book", but there is a strain that's always missing in
the published fake books, so I couldn't. Anyhow, I assume the sheet music
is complete, and one of these years I'll make a lead sheet.

--Sheik