[Dixielandjazz] Jim Kashishian In Tinsel Town

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Wed Mar 3 23:57:46 PST 2004

During my recent week in Los Angeles, I had the pleasure of having dinner &
swapping lies with fellow Listmate Jim Kashishian from Madrid, his lovely
wife & brother-in-law.  I can attest to the fact that Jim is one really nice
guy.  We had a very nice time.

My wife, daughter Molly & her new daughter Mathilda & a writer friend of
ours made up the party.

We had dinner at Ruth Criss Steak House in Beverly Hills.  Great steaks!

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band