[Dixielandjazz] Duplication

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 22:53:53 PST 2004

Hello Peter:

Neve Never Never open any attachment from anyone without emailing them back
to see if they indeed sent it to you, with all the crap going on today it is
just not worth it, and those who do so and do not keep  their anti virus
programs updated  weekly are mere fools folly.

You will not get a virus from the DJML list because they will not allow wny
attachments to go through, however there are clever idiots out there who are
infiltrating the computers of lismates and getting all the addresses from their
address books then converting them to their devious purposes and sending bogus
emails all over the world alledgedly from all the addresses in the book that
they obtained.

I often get emails to myself alledgedly from myself containing viruses.

These things are relentless and they will not go away so we have to always be
wary of any attachments from any body.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins