[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Mar 2 22:37:59 PST 2004

Please do not send any messages regarding DJML, to Ron Brodgen or Islandnet.

Islandnet provides us with DJML for free.  Because of this we want to
maintain a low  profile with them.  In fact, we would like to have them
forget that we are there.  If we start bothering them, we'll lose the
ability to use Islandnet for DJML.

If you have trouble with DJML, please contact the DJML Asst. Moderator Dave
Haupt, e-mail srdaven at yahoo.com.

BTW- Regardless of what it looks like, you can not get a virus from a
message which has been filtered through DJML.  The message might look as if
it has a virus, but if it went via DJML, it doesn't.

If it was sent to you once through DJML & once direct, (not through DJML)
then the message which did not go through DJML could very well contain a
virus.

Always keep your virus program current with all updates.

Thanks,

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
DJML Moderator