[Dixielandjazz] Re: He'll Be Coming Around The Mountain...

Bob Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jun 26 19:39:39 PDT 2004

Mick Potter gives his itinerary below.
Bob Ringwald says,
While in Buda Pest, be sure to make contact with our DJML Listmate Tamas
Itzes.  He has a very good band.
Also, visit the Alcatraz Nightclub when the Hot Jazz Band Of Buda Pest is
playing there.  They are great.
There is also a really nice restaurant that Tamas can direct you to where
the food is terrific, the prices are relatively inexpensive (for the
quality) and they have a *great Gypsy band.
We The Boondockers were there in March & did 5 concerts & had a great time.
--Bob
robert at ringwald.com
See:
http://www.theboondockers.com