[Dixielandjazz] million dollar solution

Tito Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Wed Jun 23 18:02:17 PDT 2004

Paul Edgerton complained:
      > Who is still waiting for one of those whorehouse gigs that are
      > supposed to be so beneficial to the development of good jazz.

And   Rev. Tom -Bob wisely answered:
      <Well, for God's Sake Paul, just quit your day job and open one in
Sacramento and you can play there every night,   <with a house full of
willing customers and music listeners as well. :))   >>>>

Jeez, Rev. Tom! Heck if you don't have just discovered the million
dollar worth solution to the old problem of making OKOM famed and
profitable!
Dear Paul count on me for the House Band, you know I am a serious
professional clarinetist thinking only music.
The Mahoganny Hall Virgins Jazz Band!
I'm dreaming of it now!

Tito "Have Condom Will Travel" Martino

(Jazz content: "Let's do it")