[Dixielandjazz] Oscar Peterson-OKOM and other Matters

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 09:06:26 PDT 2004

Tito Martino of Sao Paulo Brazil writes eloquently and in detail the time
Oscar Peterson played traditional jazz with his band.  I'm not sure that I
can go along with his sweeping conclusion that playing OKOM is the beginning
of all musical wisdom. However, it's a concept I'll have a lot of fun
thinking about. Thanks, Tito.