[Dixielandjazz] Re: Oscar Peterson & OKOM

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Jun 23 07:18:53 PDT 2004

Stephen wrotes: His homage to Nat King Cole on a 33 rpm album I used to have
was testament to that. On it, Peterson played and SANG a batch of songs
associated with Cole.

Do you know the title of that LP? Is it available on CD? I have heard this
LP once and I was surprised by Oscar's voice. I'd love to hear that LP/CD
again.

Records for sale: http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging/sale.htm

Keep swinging

Hans Koert